Careers - Empower your future at Kuda UK
Experience the challenges, the rewards and a world of opportunity working for the UK's leading supplier of Commercial vehicle
aerodynamics and accessories. As we work with some of the UK's leading Transport and logistics companies plus the industries
leading truck and van manufacturers you will have a real sense of pride and "I helped to make that happen" seeing the
products you got to work with on the roads in the UK!
Fibre Glass Laminator (GRP). (2 Openings)
We are looking to add to our existing team of Fibre Glass laminators here at Kuda UK. Working along side a team with
a variety of expertise and skills previous experience is required in GRP Laminating, however not necessarily
within the Commercial Vehicle Industry (However again, this would be preferable).
With our main GRP products being Truck Aerodynamic spoilers and side skirts the job carries a real sense of accomplishment
seeing something "you" helped create out driving on the UK road network. Working direct with the main truck manufactures
and large UK haulage fleets we are able to offer great job security through long term manufacturing agreements.
Duties will include:
- Applying fibreglass and resins onto prepared moulds
- Selecting pre-cut fibreglass mats, cloth and materials as required by projects being assembled
- Apply layers of plastic resins to mould surfaces
- Check completed products for conformance to specifications and for defects
- Mask off mould areas which are not to be laminated
- Repair or modify damaged or defective glass-fibre parts
- All relevant Health and Safety training will be provided. This is an active job with some elements of lifting involved.
The job carries a "Full Time" contract of employment with a competitive hourly rate based on experience. (For more details on this please
Please note - You will need access to your own transport. The location of our business means there are NO public
transport services nearby. (Nedging Tye, IP7 7HA).
Job Type: Full-time
GRP Laminating: 1 year
To apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter to - firstname.lastname@example.org.