Careers - Empower your future at Kuda UK
Experience the challenges, the rewards and a world of opportunity working for the UK's leading supplier of Commercial vehicle
aerodynamics and accessories. As we work with some of the UK's leading Transport and logistics companies plus the industries
leading truck and van manufacturers you will have a real sense of pride and "I helped to make that happen" seeing the
products you got to work with on the roads in the UK!
Marketing Assistant (Full Time).
Kuda UK, Based just outside Ipswich are looking for a bubbly, friendly and driven marketing assistant to join our rapidly
growing team. Working closely with our marketing manager you will be introduced to our world of automotive accessory
manufacturing, distribution and retailing. Alongside the Marketing manager your duties will include;
- Writing Press Releases
- Adding new products to our website(s)
- Producing Video Product reviews and unboxings
- Weekly Vlogs on the companies YouTube channel
- Creation of magazine and email advertising material (through the use of Adobe Illustrator and more).
- Writing content for the website.
- Contact database administration in line with the companies GDPR and Data Protection policies.
- Posting regular content to the companies Facebook, Instagram, twitter and other social media accounts.
This is a great role for someone wanting to start out in their marketing career and learn with a modern, forward thinking,
family business. Our friendly team of staff will help you gain experience and aid you in learning all of the required
skills to further cement your role with us here at Kuda. We see this role as something which has real potential to develop
into a long term career option if the successful applicant is found.
Other opportunities include;
- Trips to suppliers and customer presentations if required.
- Trips to exhibitions and shows both as an exhibitor and visitor.
- Friendly working environment
- Modern equipment and offices.
- For those interested the ability to see the latest Trucks and vans coming through our workshops.
The “Ideal” candidate would have experience in;
- The use of Adobe Illustrator
- The use of Adobe Photoshop
- Familiar in the use of all social media platforms
- Some understanding of Data protection laws and GDPR.
- A full UK driving licence – due to the remote location of our business - Required
- Use of Apple products (such as Mac, iPhone, iPad).
- Some use of website content management systems – not HTML / CSS coding, but adding / removing content using an editing suite.
- Want to become a bigger part of our team and progress quickly.
The job carries a "Full Time" contract of employment with a competitive hourly rate based on experience. (For more details
on this please contact us).
Please note - You will need access to your own transport. The location of our business means there are NO public transport
services nearby. (Nedging Tye, IP7 7HA).
To apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter to - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fibre Glass Laminator (GRP). (2 Openings)
We are looking to add to our existing team of Fibre Glass laminators here at Kuda UK. Working along side a team with
a variety of expertise and skills previous experience is required in GRP Laminating, however not necessarily
within the Commercial Vehicle Industry (However again, this would be preferable).
With our main GRP products being Truck Aerodynamic spoilers and side skirts the job carries a real sense of accomplishment
seeing something "you" helped create out driving on the UK road network. Working direct with the main truck manufactures
and large UK haulage fleets we are able to offer great job security through long term manufacturing agreements.
Duties will include:
- Applying fibreglass and resins onto prepared moulds
- Selecting pre-cut fibreglass mats, cloth and materials as required by projects being assembled
- Apply layers of plastic resins to mould surfaces
- Check completed products for conformance to specifications and for defects
- Mask off mould areas which are not to be laminated
- Repair or modify damaged or defective glass-fibre parts
- All relevant Health and Safety training will be provided. This is an active job with some elements of lifting involved.
The job carries a "Full Time" contract of employment with a competitive hourly rate based on experience. (For more details on this please
Please note - You will need access to your own transport. The location of our business means there are NO public
transport services nearby. (Nedging Tye, IP7 7HA).
Job Type: Full-time
GRP Laminating: 1 year
To apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter to - email@example.com.